Can I pick up my order?
- No, I’m afraid not. There’s so much crazy panda excitement at Mister Panda HQ, we’re afraid you’d all get jealous of how much fun we have.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
- Mister Panda uses Australia Post, so delivery times vary by destination. You can check the details here. The important thing is that when the toys arrive, the adventure starts.
Is there a real Mister Panda and who is he?
- Some say he came from the ancient east, a creature of myth, armed with toys to delight even the toughest child. Some say Mister Panda is the descendent of an ancient order of toy lovers who carry out a now-not-so-secret mission to deliver toys to those who deserve it. Nobody can be sure. Well maybe somebody. We don’t know who that is though. He definitely likes toys. We can all agree on that.
Where is Mister Panda based?
- Melbourne, Australia. It’s not your traditional panda homeland, but we rather like it.
Where does Mister Panda ship to?
- Currently we can only ship to Australia. We’re happy to take orders from overseas, but it must be shipped to an Australian address. Sorry panda people, but the delivery man gets homesick if he’s away too long.
How do I place an order?
- Find the toys you want on our website, click them into your basket and get ready for an adventure! You can choose as many toys as you like and then go ahead and pay for them together at checkout.
How do I pay for my order?
- We’re a modern kind of panda, as such we accept VISA and Mastercard. We don’t take payment in bamboo.
How quickly will my order be processed?
- Mister Panda is keen to get toys to you as soon as possible. It will take no more than 2 business days to process your order. That’s our pandaminstration time.
When will my credit card be charged?
- Once you’ve made your purchase your card will be charged. Then it’s just waiting for the fun to arrive.
I need to return something - what do I do?
- Mister Panda would be sad to hear this, but we know sometimes there can be little problems. If you have any returns please see our returns page.
Does Mister Panda offer a gift wrapping service?
- Not at the moment, sorry. Panda paws just aren’t designed for delicate work.
Does Mister Panda offer express post delivery?
- Not yet, but Mister Panda is always looking for better ways to get the fun to you.
Is your website safe and secure?
- Mister Panda at www.misterpanda.com.au is encrypted with a 128-bit encryption SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. That’s some fancy talk for saying yes. We’ve a whole lot of bits keeping your details secure.
Who do you use for shipping?
- We use Australia Post. They’re lovely.
What condition are products sold in?
- Every item is brand spanking panda new. We don’t just sell adventures, we want to make sure they’re fantastic.
Does Mister Panda sell on Ebay
- No, we don’t. Mister Panda is the kind of panda who likes to be direct.